Renting your very own Holiday Villa in Sardinia can be a great way of spending your vacation in a private yet luxurious atmosphere. It is especially a good option for a family holiday on Sardinia or a holiday with pets. Villas and Holiday Resorts that rent apartments can be found in every region of Sardinia .
Many Villas are close to the beach, have their own pool and are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to make your holiday in a Villa on Sardinia as pleasant as possible.
Sardinia Luxury Villas
offers a select variety of
. Just Select ‘Luxury Holiday Properties’ as ‘Theme’ in the ‘More Options’-Menu to find an exclusive selection of luxurious villas to choose from.
One option is the Villa La Forgia in La Maddalena . Up to six people can stay in this spacious villa by the sea. The house has three bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen, Satellite-TV, DVD-Player, washingmachine etc. Outside facilities include a swimming pool and a grill. The villa is right at a sand-beach and costs £800 fo one week.
The Villa Maddalena is situated near Palau some 45km north of Olbia and can accommodate a party of six for the prices from £800 per week. The cottage is comfortably furnished and well equipped. On the 750 m² of the property you can enjoy the pool, an outdoor grill and your very own pizza oven.
Sardinia Villas with pools
Most of the better holiday homes on Sardinia are equipped with their own private pool or offer access to a common pool within your holiday village. Villas are generally individual houses and as such not part of a holiday village or resort. Therefore they are equiped with their own private pool – usually for a pool fee.
- The elegant Villa Casanova in Santa Margherita is only a few meters away from a marvelous beach. It is well equipped and can house up to eight persons for prices starting at £725 for one week. Outside amenities include a private pool for an obligatory fee of £11 per day.
- Common pools are usual for apartments within holiday-resorts or holiday-villages and can be used for free. The Resort Lantana Trilo Grand in Pula combines the convenience of your own apartment and the comfort of a hotel that makes all its Facilities available for you. Hotel facilities include a shared pool, a restaurant, a bar, a playground for children and a putting green. An airport transfer is also available. Prices for an apartment start at £1.261 per week.
Vacation rental Sardinia- Villas
Renting Villas in Sardinia
is easy and convenient when you’re using specialized online homepages such as
also has a specific search engine for
Both give a good overview over all available Villas and their facilities as well as services in your desired destination. It is also a great tool to compare prices and make your stay on Sardinia the holiday of your dreams.
It is always advisable to study the terms and conditions for each villa rental carefully. Some general advice about usual conditions include:
- Payment conditions usually require that a down payment is made right after the booking. The final payment needs to be remitted four weeks before arrival. Late bookings less than four weeks before arrival may require an immediate payment of the entire amount.
- A security deposit can be required by the hirer. It generally needs to be lodged during the hand-over of keys. It will be paid back when the villa is left in proper form.
- The villa must be returned in cleaned condition. Some hirers offer an end-cleaning service for a surcharge of £25-£175 depending on the size of the villa.
- Conditions for extra fees vary and should be included in every object description. Extra fees can be offset against the security deposit upon departure.
- Arrival- and departure day is usually Saturday. Individual arrangements are possible, especially for short stays.
- Whether pets are allowed in your Villa on Sardinia should also be specified in the description of each object.