A Wedding in Sardinia is the best way of celebrating the most beautiful day of your life under the southern sun of one of the most romantic places in Europe!
Whether you always dreamt of marrying on a pristine, sunlit beach , on a boat or in an old tiny chapel in the countryside – every dream can be fulfilled. Several companies and exclusive hotels are only waiting to help you arrange the wedding of your dreams and make your special day truly unforgettable.
Online Offers and Information
You want to celebrate the most beautiful day of your life in romantic setting in Sardinia and avoid all the hassle of arranging it? No problem! Companies like Wedding Planner in Sardinia or Frinaeventi are specialized in organizing weddings according to the individual whishes of their customers.
Their services cover all aspects of a wedding including the administrative paperwork and the selection of a magnificent wedding location among the most romantic venues all across the island.
If you are planning a wedding in Sardinia, as follows some important general information that should be taken into consideration:
- According to Italian laws, only wedding ceremonies held in either Town Halls or churches are considered to be official and are recognized around the world.
- A civil wedding ceremony in a town hall is performed by either the mayor or a civil registrar and requires the presence of an official interpreter and two witnesses.
- Religious Ceremonies can be arranged according to various religious faiths. While Christian ceremonies are easy to arrange on the Island adherents of other religions might be required to bring their own celebrant.
- Symbolic Blessings are an increasingly popular way of personalising a wedding in the way you always imagined. This can include an exchange of vows, romantic music and poetry in an amazing setting on a beautiful beach or a boat. The possibilities are endless. Please note that Symbolic Blessings are not legally binding and require a previous official wedding.
Sardinia Hotels - Wedding Packages
Some of the finest and most prestigious Hotels of Sardinia are also offering special wedding packages that are guaranteed to make that your dream of a romantic wedding come true.
- The Five-Star-Hotel Cala di Volpe in Porto Cervo can arrange symbolic blessings in one of its wonderful gardens overlooking the sparkling sea at one of Sardinia’s most beautiful coasts. The hotel offers the use of an intimate drawing room and the support of a team of wedding experts to arrange the wedding according to your individual preferences.
- The luxurious Forte Village Resort near Cagliari is also offering special wedding services. These include the selection and arrangement of the menu and wine list, flowers, photographers and exclusive features like a wedding on a yacht.
- The exclusive Villa Las Tronas in Alghero can arrange exclusive banquets either within its Restaurant or for larger groups in the hotel’s park. The entire Hotel including restaurant, park and spa can be rented for a privacy supplement of 15.000€ or more depending on the season.
Honeymoon Sardinia – Exclusive offers and Romantic Escapes
If you decided to spend the rest of your life together you may want the rest of your life to start in as magical and romantic an environment as possible. And what could be more romantic than staying in a luxurious hotel in one of Europe’s most magnificent holiday destinations?
- The Forte Village Resort has a special offer for a Romantic Escape for two persons for a minimum of three days. The offer includes a full VIP treatment with welcome drinks as well as canapés and wine in the afternoons and evenings, one candlelight dinner, spa treatments, access to the Forte Village Spa, Airport transfer and a late check out. Accommodation is in the Executive Mare Room in the Five-Star-Hotel Castello for the price of £ 835 per night.
- The Hotel Cala di Volpe has offers for their Deluxe Suite with sea view, a comfortable seating area and a private balcony starting from £1.800 per night for two persons. The hotel has also special offers for luxurious Romantic Holidays for two persons including American Breakfast as well as champagne and an arrangement of flowers.
- The Villa Las Tronas is offering Romantic escapes for two persons which include a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival, a candlelight dinner, breakfast served in room and access to the Hotel’s spa and fitness facilities. Prices start at £177 per night for two persons in a double room with park view. Suites with a sea view are available from £376 per night.