Hotels in Sardinia are plenty and for all tastes and budgets. No matter what your ideal for a perfect holiday is – it is guaranteed you will find it. From Five-Star-Luxury Spas to budget B&B's , from large Beach Resorts to charming countryside hotels everything is available. Several Hotels and Resorts on Sardinia provide specialized arrangements for sports-, gourmet-, romantic- or family-holidays. Expedia , Opodo or Thomas Cook have a large selection of hotels in all imaginable categories. All you have to do is choose!
Luxury hotels Sardinia - Five Star and Boutique Hotels
Plenty of Five-Star-Luxury-Hotels can be found in every region of Sardinia. Especially the north around Alghero and the Costa Smeralda are well known for their unique combination of pristine beaches and outstanding luxury accommodation.
One of the most exclusive Five-Star-Hotels on Sardinia is the elegant Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa near Alghero . The former summer property of Italy’s Royal Family offers outstanding amenities in an aristocratic ambient. A Helicopter service to the nearby airport is available. Prices start at £315 per night in a double room.
If you are looking for a more personalized service in a unique and intimate environment of a boutique hotel you should try the L Ea Bianca Luxury Resort in Arzachena . This five star resort at the Costa Smeralda offers 31 luxurious guestrooms as well as a private beach, pools, recreational facilities and a restaurant. The hotel is situated 25km north of the airport of Olbia. Rooms are available from £344 per night.
Cheap Sardinia Hotels – Best Budget Accommodation
Expedia has wide selection of cheap hotels in Sardinia.
- The Big Fish , a B&B in the heart of Alghero is an elegant option for young people and families looking for a budget accommodation in close proximity of the sea. Double rooms are available from £43 per night. Baby cots can be provided.
- You can always find plenty of late deals at Lastminute.com – like the 3-Star- Hotel Sport Village in Iglesias with prices as low as £37.57 per night for a double room. The hotel is very well equipped; leisure facilities include pools, a fitness centre and an excursion program.
Generally you can save a lot of money by avoiding the main tourist areas in the north. The South Coast offers a lot of great hotels and resorts at stunning beaches and has the advantage of being less crowded. Prices for accommodation and other services tend to be significantly lower in pre- or late season.
Sardinia Beach Hotels – Elegant Resorts in a breathtaking Landscape
Sardinia has scores of endless beaches that span its beautiful coastline. A lot of hotels are situated right at one of the many pristine beaches – without spoiling them. Sardinia has largely avoided the architectural eyesores that plague other holiday destinations. The architecture of beach hotels in Sardinia is in most cases Mediterranean and well integrated into the landscape.
- One fine example is the four-star Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach at the Baia Sardinia near Arzachena . The beach is only a minute’s walk away from this relaxing hotel. It is equipped with a restaurant, swimming pool as well as fitness facilities and a on-site car rental. Prices for a double room start at £674 for one week.
- The Hotel Residence & SPA Borgo Saraceno is close to the beach of Santa Teresa di Gallura . The hotel is family-friendly and equipped with a children’s pool as well as a children’s club. Other amenities include a health club, saunas, pools and fitness facilities. Special wedding or business arrangements can be provided. An airport shuttle and a car service are available for guests. Rates for one week in a double room start at £352 .
- Expedia - Hotels
- Opodo - Hotels
- Thomas Cook - Hotels
- Expedia – Villa Las Tronas Alghero
- Expedia - L Ea Bianca Luxury Resort Arzachena
- Expedia - B&B Big Fish Alghero
- Lastminute.com - Hotel Sport Village Iglesias
- Expedia - Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach Arzachena
- Expedia - Hotel Residence & SPA Borgo Saraceno